Cob: Another Question

Grace Potts grace at thepottshouse.org
Sat Dec 7 11:32:24 CST 2002

Oh Gosh-

I wasn't actually thinking she should buy the plans!  Inspiration only.
There is something about his design that bridges the gap between some of the
worthy comforts of conventional housing, and the philosophies of simplicity.

I found them very inspiring.  They were an excellent springboard for
developing my own ideas.

Grace