Cob: Using Bricks [David]

Robert Waldrop rmwj at soonernet.com
Mon Dec 9 22:42:50 CST 2002

What part of Arkansas are you located in?

I'm sure there are people in Oklahoma who would be interested in such
a workshop, and would help with the logistics of putting it on.  I for
example, am a pretty good cook, so I am told and I have the waistline
to prove it (never, as they say, trust a skinny chef), and have some
outdoor cooking equipment and etc that I could bring and I bet I could
get food donated, or most of it anyway.

A workshop might be a real interesting way to jump start your
building.  (We should do an outdoor bread oven for you while we're at
it.)  The only stuff I know about cob is what I've read in this
listserv or the one book I've got on it, but I'd like to know more and
I do know food, hehehe.

Robert Waldrop, OKC
http://www.bettertimesinfo.org