Cob: Using Bricks [David]

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 08:59:24 CST 2002

Actually the requirement for having attended a workshop before makes a lot
of sense. So that there's more than one person who has a clue what's going
on.

That said, another neighboring state person who's never done cob asks,
"Where in Arkansas are you?"

Robert Waldrop asked Kim:
What part of Arkansas are you located in?

I'm sure there are people in Oklahoma who would be interested in such
a workshop, and would help with the logistics of putting it on.
I saw a site that spoke of hosting workshops.... you had to have already
attended one of their workshops to host one