Cob: Land

Graham Cooper gcooper at runbox.com
Tue Dec 10 16:33:26 CST 2002

Hey Cob-heads,

I would like to start a discussion about land. We need land to build on,
right?
American land was "discovered" in 1492 (even though there were lots of
people already living here)
then conquered and controlled by a king - a Spanish King -
 which is where we get the word "real" estate. Real is Spanish for Royal.
Then we get "titles" & a mass of complex laws which are comprehensible only
to lawyers.....

Your comments please.

Graham Cooper
Seattle