Cob: Canada crybabys, who cares, cheap land is everywhere!

Fox Chase Yw84f8 at webtv.net
Tue Dec 10 19:42:35 CST 2002

You  Canuks...Outta come down to States...We DO things....
  I just bought land near Kingman, AZ (shipping/tourist hub)  1 acre @
150. down  50 a month, 10 mi from Lake Mead (the biggest man man lake in
U.S w 660 mi of shore, half hour from Lake Havasu, and Laughlin, NV  for
(entertainment/food)  50 $ bucks a month..whilst you wanna get tuned up
about prices and titles...I made more $ the hard way to buy another
acre...
Can do people:
Check out,  www.lakemeadland.com
  CAN DO Canuck.  If yer down here I'll show yha how to make it
happen...Get it right, get a fence, get out or get screwed by it all.
See e bay real estate for cheap land to. Just make sure whoyou deal w
has clear title! Hae heard some bad stories from people who dealt w a
realator sign even...Buyure beware, do not skip common sense steps.
Will, homework, scrimping, it can be done!
  Do some push ups!

GOD bless AMERICA.
Borders, lanquage, culture.

If your PC, dont write me.