SV: Cob: Another Question -- small houses at patternlanguage.com

susannah at cyber-dyne.com susannah at cyber-dyne.com
Wed Dec 11 11:48:00 CST 2002

At 06:41 PM 12/6/2002 -0600, Amanda Peck wrote:
>Lovisa pointed me to the link--it IS still there--for designing a small
>house for one person.  Worked, over the course of a week to design a
>(still unbuilt, with all the weird angles, I'd be best off building a
>model first) studio for my steep slope.  Thanks.
>
>http://www.patternlanguage.com/smallhouse/smallhouseframe.htm?/leveltwo/../smallhouse/smallhousetable.htm

Hello --

I was glad to see this link, and I tried it right away but just got a blank
page.  I went to their main site, and tried a bunch of links from there and
most of them didn't work either.  I thought maybe the site was undergoing
renovation, so I waited a few days and tried again.  Still no luck.  Has
anyone else been able to get this link to work?  I'd really like to look at
their info on small house design.  The few pages from the site that
I  _could_  get to work were photos of larger designs -- and gorgeous!

Thanks, anyone who can help,
-- Susannah