SV: Cob: Another Question -- small houses at patternlanguage.com

Leslie Harvey leslitahar at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 14:00:01 CST 2002

Hi Susannah and everyone!
I'm pretty excited to have this link now too. From what I can gather, you must become a member in order to access information ($5/mo., $10/mo, etc.). Your membership level corresponds to the amount of information to which you can link (the more $, the more access). The site states that they are funded in part by the membership dues. This might be the reason you're getting a blank page.
Leslie
 susannah at cyber-dyne.com wrote:...I went to their main site, and tried a bunch of links from there and most of them didn't work either...  Has anyone else been able to get this link to work

"Though men now possess the power to dominate and exploit every corner of the natural world, nothing in that fact implies that they have the right or the need to do so."    ----Edward Abbey