Cob: Re: Cob insulation idea

jen walker jwalker at magma.ca
Sun Dec 22 05:31:02 CST 2002

Thanks for the reply Charmaine. I'll check into the book. Maybe order from
you after christmas. I did check the website but must have missed the info
you've given me. The blocks sound like a great idea. What do you mean by
butter the cob wall? What's in Maine? Maine is a day or two's drive away but
at least we wouldn't have to buy plane tickets.
thanks again,
Jen