Cob: Cob insulation idea [Amanda]

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 07:45:44 CST 2002

Leaves, wood, blossoms, all, for the honeysuckle tea?

Got lots of holly, and Christmas ferns.

Last year I made wreaths from the vines.

And they smell so nice when they bloom.  One of my favorite memories of
Nashville is sitting watching the auto races in the spring to the scent of
burning rubber from the cars on the track and the honeysuckle from a
railroad bed maybe half a mile off.

Kim suggests (snipped):
fadThe best way to get rid of the honeysuckle "pest"  is to make a tea from
it. It tastes very good and it has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
The tea can be made from honeysuckle alone, or mixed with other herbs more
specific to the medical condition at hand.