Cob: How standards have changed.

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:41:11 CST 2002

Thanks for the link.  Looks like the wright house might be generously rated
at 3 for the walls, 2 for the big plate-glass windows (ones in the living
room at least might face south, not the ones in the master bedroom), a
little under one for the small, some openable, some not, windows on the
street (probably close onto north) side.

john suggests, in response to the description of the Wright house:
A good source of true R-values is:
http://coloradoenergy.org/procorner/stuff/r-values.htm