Cob: Free Span Book

Kim West kwest at arkansas.net
Tue Dec 24 14:36:26 CST 2002

I received the free lumber span book that I mentioned in an earlier post--The US Span Book for Major Lumber Species [2002 Edition]. You can get one from http://www.cwc.ca That same site is where I got the free SpanCalc, a handy little software tool that helps you in deciding the size lumber you need to use in building. It isn't cob, but many do use some type of wood in roofing their cob building, and every little bit of info helps.

:D

Kim