Cob: Cob insulation idea

jen walker jwalker at magma.ca
Sat Dec 28 11:27:07 CST 2002

----------
 "Tobin Newburgh" <tcnewburgh at ucdavis.edu>
> wrote:

> Darel, I apologize for calling out to you specifically - particularly
> because I am new to this list, maybe it has just been a bad week for you,
> but nearly every email that I have gotten from you through this coblist
> has been very demeaning and negative. etc.

Apologies for continuing this off topic complaint but as I have to say, for
the record, I think that Darel should be commended for the time he takes to
answer peoples questions. There ain't nothin' wrong with telling it like it
is in my book. Who cares if his tone is straight forward. He contributes
info often and probably doesn't have the time to couch it delicately. So far
his advice has been excellent. Thanks Darel

Jen Walker

p.s. Many thanks to all of you who answered my window query. I feel much
better.