Cob: Gov Sales

SANCO Enterprises, LLC chansey at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 28 11:48:28 CST 2002

Hi all and wishing each a very prosperous New Year.

Haven't posted in a while and here are some interesting bits of info for
many of our new list members.

Cheap Land
Remember that the new sales schedule will be posted at
http://www.state.nm.us/tax/ptd/salesche.htm shortly after Jan 1, 2003.
Those $400 lots purchased just a year ago are now worth $30-50K.  For states
other than NM, check the archives.

Recycled Building Materials
Most on the list want to use recycled materials and build as cheaply as
possible.  Take advantage our Uncle Sam's disposal process for pennies on
the $$$$$.  You have to be patient and willing to travel a bit for really
good bargains.  Often you can buy entire buildings, drywall, steel joists.
stacks of lumber and roof pro-panel by the pallet.  go to
https://www.gsaauctions.gov and for DRMO http://www.govliquidation.com.

The BIA in Albuq gave me a really great present for Christmas.  I purchased
2 ea AC-645 2yd articulated rubber tired loaders for $1350 for both. pic at
http://www.boringforums.com/001_CDE/001_F-A_Page101.htm

Also purchased 6000K diesel forklifts for under $1000.  In the coming
months, there will be windmills and solar panels in addition to used
vehicles and trucks.

Barns and storage sheds
Check with your local utility company for used poles and cross ties for your
storage buildings.  I purchased 500 feet of poles ranging from 35 to 50 feet
for $157.00---that's like $0.30 a foot.  The cross ties are usually 4" X 10"
x 20' and make excellent joists or rafters

If anyone wants more info contact me off list.

SANCO Enterprises, LLC
Paul Salas, General Manager
P.O. Box 45741
Rio Rancho, NM  87174