Cob: Ananda/Cob/Yurt/Xtracycle

Graham Cooper gcooper at runbox.com
Sun Dec 29 13:56:42 CST 2002

Charmaine,

Thanks for the info about Ananda - lots of good sticky red clay.
I used to live there in a yurt that I built before I moved to Seattle.
By some strange co-incidence, (or synchronicity) the Pacific Yurt company is
in Cottage Grove, OR.

Among the rural enterprises at or near Ananda is the Xtracycle:
http://www.xtracycle.com/html/home.php
 - not just for bikies but also for those who want to be non-motorized -
ideal for hauling material
 to building sites in roadless areas and trails in other places too.

Graham Cooper