Cob: small cob housing

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Thu Jul 3 19:49:15 CDT 2003

Hidare,,,  If what you are after is to get a leg up on the mixing
process,( ~¿~ ).. Then retro is a good way to start..
In jolly olde England, they used cows,, walking around a turn style,,, once
the process was started, one cow could make more cob than 5 or 6 people
could keep up with...  I would guess horses or donkeys would work as well...
( any one going on a vacation,, and would need a cow sitter )  Don't buy
,,,mooch!!!

To me the beauty of Cob is the ability to expand,,not the cob itself,, but
to add on to the house...
To make a chain of rooms that opened into an atrium,, add rooms as you would
need them. Then the house is never too small.

Bill