Cob: small cob housing

phil phawn1 at excite.com
Thu Jul 3 21:22:30 CDT 2003

In Mary's case, she has a contingent of welling feet and hands within one hours drive. I my self live probably no more than 30 minutes away (Avery County, in the vacinity of Newland) and with the budding NC Natural Building Coalition quickly gaining momentum there will soon be building crews available for all of the coalitions members varied projects. We even have members with cob experience as well as strawbale and cordwood.

Who needs machinery?

Phil