[Cob] Cob plumbing, wiring

Benjamin Obo thresholdimages at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 17:18:34 CST 2004

Depends on the shape of your walls. If your walls are
curved you're going to have a hard time building a
plate that conforms with the curve on horizontal runs.
We buried our romex in the wall and sculpted moldings
over the path of the wire to show where they are,
thus, no accidental nailing. If the wall is
appropriately thick it shouldn't mess with the
structural integrity at all. --Mike
--- "Guy Koehler, Rivendell Ranch"