[Cob] help wanted

jeff mips moocownowcow at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 19:09:52 CST 2004

hello everyone-my name is jeff. i'm hoping to hire a crew of good folks to help me build my first cob home in the catskill mountains. work will begin in may. to be honest i have no cob experience, but i am planning to attend a workshop before getting started. i figure i'll need at least two experienced folks to help me with this. if this sounds like a good way to earn some cash this spring and summer, get in touch!
thanks-jeff