[Cob] Cob sites to visit in California/Oregon

Scott Race scottrace at comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 19:58:15 CST 2004

Hello!
I'm interested in visiting some cob buildings in the Northern/Central
California area and even Oregon.  (I live in Sacramento) I would like to see
what a cob structure feels like the winter to get an idea of how I'll want
to build/insulate/heat my future cob structure.  The Cob Cottage Company is
a long drive for me, so I'd like to see if there are any other structures
close by I could check out.  Thanks in advance to anyone kind who would let
me check out their residence as well.

Thanks!
Scott Race