[Cob] cob in post and beam

Buckaroo Bonzai tsuchimono at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 01:59:31 CST 2004

Brad,
  as I recall, Darel mentioned this before, you can
use the wattle and daub method where you can anchor
some boards, willow branches, or stips of bamboo
across the beams and even woven amongst themselves.
Twine can be used for the inter crossections and nails
for the endpoints.

  I also recollect, and have to agree with Darel that
stainless steel nails or otherwise rust free nails
shoud be used for these walls.

  You could easily work with this. Lared