[Cob] Cob workshops in Europe

Jaanus Viese jaanus.viese at mail.ee
Sat Jan 17 14:36:37 CST 2004

Hello!
I am writing you from Estonia. This list is very interesting for me and I
have found a lot of practical information.

I am very interested to take part from Cob workshop/course in Europe. Is
there anybody in the list who knows more about cob (or strawbale) workshops
in Europe during this year? I tried to book place on Ianto and Linda course
in Wales (April) but this course was already overbooked. I have read "Hand
sculpted.." and made some cob test bricks but I feel that I need more
experience before building.

If there are no workshops, maybe there are some experienced persons in the
list who will start building a cob house in the Europe countries during
spring/summer. I will be very grateful for any information.

Best Regards from Estonia

Jaanus Viese