[Cob] Cob workshops in Europe

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 09:35:04 CST 2004

For some reason I've ended up on The Hollies/Walnut Books email list, hear
about the building done in County Cork.

Here is the Sustainable Ireland list, including them.  Hope you find
something to suit you.

Also, if you can find that British Permaculture magazine, it frequently has
articles about communities/programs/works in progress in places other than
Britain--Australia, Poland, Italy, etc.
Jaanus Viese wrote (snipped a bit)

I am very interested to take part from Cob workshop/course in Europe. Is
there anybody in the list who knows more about cob (or strawbale) workshops
in Europe during this year? I tried to book place on Ianto and Linda course
in Wales (April) but this course was already overbooked. I have read "Hand
sculpted.." and made some cob test bricks but I feel that I need more
experience before building.

Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com