[Cob] Cob workshops in Europe

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 08:52:01 CST 2004

I'm sure glad you're on the list.  The information I get is very random at
the best of times, and much more likely to be in my general area.

thanks for the information, have fun building for yourself!  Will you be
able to put up pictures?

Robertas Bartasius wrote:
There are two persons in Lithuania propagating and building with clay:

My house will start only next summer (2005). I've got a land (1482m2) close
to Vilnius and now fighting for project and building permission. Next will
be electric line, drilled water well and fixing of already built (by
previous owner) foundation. Maybe this autumn I will dig a clay to make it
freeze during next winter and also to make a pond. Best regards. Robertas.