[Cob] rebar, cob, rust, further corrosion

Lee Shultz lee.shultz at westrimcrafts.com
Mon Jan 19 13:59:16 CST 2004

Hi.

I just found the following on http://www.buildingforhealth.com/

Steel rebar is often used to reinforce foundations or pin straw bale walls together. Unfortunately, production of steel rebar has a high environmental impact and its use can create an unhealthy energy field in your home. Fiberglass-reinforced- plastic (FPR) rebar is non-magnetic, non- electricity conducting and will not create a distorted magnetic field. It will not rust or corrode. It is stronger than steel, and is only about 1/4 the weight of steel. It is easy to cut, however, it cannot be bent - bends can be ordered.

Order Info: Call for current pricing and delivery. (800-292-4838)

-Lee