[Cob] Intro

Elizabeth juswanabe2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 18:20:41 CST 2004

Hi!  I'm Elizabeth.  I live in the SW corner of Washington state. I'm very interested in the potential of both cob and earthbags.  I'm planning to build an earth oven this spring as my first project, and have been reading Kiko Denzer's Earth Oven book.

Someone please email me offlist if my message comes through with a bunch of unreadable HTML tags. I'm testing out Yahoo mail.  I did read the guidelines that say to send in plain text, but can't find that as an option anywhere in Yahoo mail.

I would be intersted in helping on someone else's project during the summer in Oregon or Washington--work schedule, finances and transportation permitting

Elizabeth in WA