[Cob] Intro

Teresa Banks tbanks98926 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 20:43:22 CST 2004

Hi Elizabeth!

I live in Central Washington, and am planning on helping a friend in
Bellingham work on a cob addition this summer.  I am sure that she
would welcome more help.  We have both been to a workshop down in
Coquielle, with the Cob Cottage Company, and we feel fairly confident
in our understanding and abilities.

The more, the merrier!

Teresa