[Cob] sustainability event

grant culturepot at img.net
Wed Feb 4 11:04:33 CST 2004

A Notice For
Earth'nHands
Summer of Sustainable Arts
To be hosted by the Gristmill & Gardens
In Keremeos,British Columbia
We are kicking off the summer getting our ovens and bakeries built,and sharing instruction on the oven crafting with Alan Scot,who will be building a highly efficient oven and talking bread.
Kiko Denzer and his partner Hannah field will be joining us for the construction of our cob ovens and some creative sculptural seating,and Hannah will be colaborating on the subject of bread making.We will be offering and sharing knowledge with the pros on the doings and donts of starting and running your own land based bakery and or organic process kitchen.
There will be lots of cobbin',and crafts, art and music throughout the summer and additional guests with crafts to teach in the garden or of the natural building arts and some traditional crafts we thought vanished and some new tecniques not yet known.
It will all be represented Cob,Straw bale, Cord wood, Earth bag, and promise much for workshops, volunteer opportunities,and if you have a craft to represent make sure you contact me.We are located in the heart of an organic agricultural bread basket.Come for good food and fun this summer, for knowledge to empower, and work to enjoy.
Inquiries welcome
Grant
culturepot at img.net