[Cob] Horray WI COB! NBC = VBC

Michael Blaha list at www.spirallic.net
Wed Feb 4 16:25:23 CST 2004

Awesome!
Marlin,
Please let us know more about your project as it comes closer to the
date.  Good work, and nice watercolor pictures!

Here are some links for the Natural Building Convergence 2002:
http://www.cityrepair.org/nbc/

I think the new event is in the planning stages under the "Village
Building Convergence 2004" name :
http://www.cityrepair.org/vbc/index.html
or just City Repair Project :
http://www.cityrepair.org/

People's Coop in P-town, OR
http://www.peoples.coop/index.html
This was the first commercial code approved use of cob ( infill ) in a
the untied states... wasn't it ? Anyone know?

I have some pictures of Beautiful People's Coop during construction:

http://spirallic.net/portal/webmachine/peoples2003a.jpg
http://spirallic.net/portal/webmachine/peoples2003b.jpg
( I should credit Colin Brown for the pictures )

MN cobber,

m i c h a e l

Hi All,

I was wondering if a date and location has been
decided for the next NBC out west.  I've tried
googling "Natural Building Colloquium" but all I find
is stuff from 2003 and the late 90s.  Does anyone
know?

Thanks,
Karen