[Cob] Urban cob-Bolman's cob

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Sun Feb 8 14:04:42 CST 2004

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Charmaine Taylor wrote:

> You may mean Rob Bolman's little cob house, Beth Rogers ( a  cob
> lurker) and I were up visiting  in Eugene, & went to  Rob's place
> downtown, in Dec.. he has a SB house, and  other  eco built houses.
>
> Shannon may have a weblink/images  to share  I have several images, but
> not shrunk, or uploaded yet.
[snip]

Sorry, but it's been a long time since I last visited Rob's place and if I
have any pictures or links to pictures of it, I'm not aware of it.
Someone mentioned Miguel Salmoiraghi's massage studio in Eugene, OR, and
there are some pictures of that on the Cob Cottage Company web site:

    http://www.cobcottage.com/pics/#miguel