[Cob] Urban cob-Bolman's cob

Charmaine Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Fri Feb 6 22:41:04 CST 2004

You may mean Rob Bolman's little cob house, Beth Rogers ( a  cob lurker) and I were up visiting  in Eugene, & went to  Rob's place downtown, in Dec.. he has a SB house, and  other  eco built houses.

Shannon may have a weblink/images  to share  I have several images, but not shrunk, or uploaded yet.

Ms. Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
http://www.papercrete.com