[Cob] can bamboo be used as wiring conduit ?

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Fri Feb 13 10:59:37 CST 2004

Hidare,,, Rules , Regulations , laws , CODES ,
and other legal concepts, don't always have a footing
in the real world.

Case in point: I have a shed in my back yard,,, I could
legally run an extension cord to it on top of the ground.
But if I were to bury the service,, I would have to jump
through all sorts of hoops. Inspectors, disjunctor boxes,
Cable that is rated for underground, Connectors in and to
the shed, Call one inspection before digging ( good idea ).
ECT....
But what ever you do,,, plan for the day you will try to
sell it... Unless everything is done to CODE,,, you may
have to tear it all down or update to code before the
deed is transferred.
Depending on the laws and codes at the time of sale..
2ยข bill