[Cob] can bamboo be used as wiring conduit ?

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Sun Feb 15 21:59:25 CST 2004

You are right about the CODES ,, not being founded in the sciences,,  What I
was
referring to was using wire that was rated for underground use... Silly me,,
if the
wire is good enough for the cold wet ground,, I would have thought it would
be good enough for COB... But then,, all CODES are not the same,, and they
change from year to year... So for your own piece of mind,, check the
CODES...
and yet another 2ยข  from bill