[Cob] Re: Coblist Digest, Vol 2, Issue 13

Jennifer Hileman-Reinhart jennlynn at kiva.net
Mon Feb 16 14:08:18 CST 2004

i think what my quote meant is that perhaps the increase has been
exponential and the benefits have not matched that. Yields have not
increased tenfold or eightfold or anything close to the increases in
chemical treatments to crop land.
My opinions are always changing as I learn more and I find myself
convinced that recent farming practices are out of balance.
I am sorry, this has little to with cob and I apologize to everyone who
has found it irrelevant.

Please note that all future feedback, criticism and judgment about off
topic issues can be directed to me personally rather than boring
everyone on a cob list.
thanks
jenn