[Cob] webcob plan site-Soundproofing

charmaine taylor tms at northcoast.com
Tue Feb 17 13:19:41 CST 2004

I was wondering if someone, perhaps Charmaine? Would consider having a
page where we could all share floor plans, elevations drawings,
technical considerations on those plans (foundations, roofing), etc.?
Perhaps with a good disclaimer that the plans may not actually work, but
it would be fun to see what others see in their cob home dreams.
___________

Yep, this is a wonderful idea...since my Yahoo  hosted bookstore does not
permit other ventures I cannot host such a big project.

But the greenbuilding group in TX has such a list of SB homes, etc.  and
SB-r-us has page in its group to upload files, images etc.

so someone could do this if they wanted to set it up.  check out the
www.groups.yahoo.com site and look up SB-r-us, and see what they do.  once
set up people can just post to it, I believe.

Ms. Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
707-441-1632
http://www.eurekareporter.com/Stories/cm-02100402.htm    <<Building with
Clay-part 1