[Cob] Soundproofing on a traditionally built wall

Mike Swink mswink77 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 14:33:30 CST 2004

WOW infered from this mfg product that they USED WOOL

RocksilĀ® Studio Mattress
- An unbonded rock mineral       wool quilt,         stitched and enclosed
in a cotton scrim cloth.
Supplied enclosed in polythene.

Use
Rocksil Studio Mattress is a sound absorption media specifically designed
for sound control in broadcasting, recording studios and in auditoria. It
can also be used for sound insulation in commercial and industrial buildings
above suspended ceilings and behind perforated panels.
 http://www.knaufinsulation.co.uk/products/product.asp?ProdID=54