[Cob] Soundproofing on a traditionally built wall

Meghan O'Hara meghanohara at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:04:21 CST 2004

I wonder if an acoustic "blanket" thing might work?  I researched these a
few years ago (sorry I don't remember the technical name)... they're woven
in between the framing of standard walls to create soundproof rooms.  I
imagine they're not very pretty, so maybe you could put one underneath a
layer of cork, like Elizabeth suggested?