[Cob] mea culpa- on cob cubic weiht

Charmaine Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Mon Feb 23 11:51:46 CST 2004

Hi Charmaine,

The data you quoted for #s per cu ft seems way too heavy to me.  Robert
LaPorte's figure is 35-45 #s/cu ft.  Maybe you've got #s/ cu yard as the
original cob list figured???

> boy..did I goof.. I DID mean Cubic YARDS not cubic feet.  I should have
> stopped to think about it myself...not too many things beside lead, maybe,
> weigh 400+pounds per square ft!!!

my only excuse is that I lost my new lasses, and ruined my computer lasses and
have been usin 10 year old ones untl Iet the new ones back.

( and sorry for all the typos in my last few emails..otta rehook spell checker
quick!

thanks Babara for pointin this error out.

akkkkk
Ms. Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
http://www.papercrete.com