[Cob] mea culpa- on cob & mucking gloves

Charmaine Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Mon Feb 23 21:18:31 CST 2004

sigh...not only do I have a bunch of 'personal problems'...but my "G" key was
frozen and I did not see it either...sorry to all...
to those who think I am  "losing or ruining" my  enslaved  "lasses."..it should
be GLASSES..glasses

Charmaine<<<<<  still grumpy since I lost my custom made walking stick, and
broken my favorite coffe mug..

but back to cob....please!  I just ordered some verrrryyyy long armed rubber
gloves from Canada called "Mucking gloves" they are for doing stuff with semi
nasty materials...cob is fun and clean.. no gloves needed

BUT if you want to add  lime (or  animal dung)  in mixing cob you may want a pair
of gloves that extend to the upper arm.  Also if there are rocks, anything sharp
in the mix , or cuts on your fingers then  gloves are a good idea. Clay can also
suck all the oils from your skin over the months it takes to build...so

...I keep hunting  for and buying the best/comfortable gloves I can to spare my
hands,

These are in medium size, are comfy to wear, an eyeblinding redish, and will be
$11. a pair.

Ms. Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
http://www.papercrete.com