[Cob] cob stoves,masonry stoves

Sasha mrkflux at sezampro.yu
Mon Feb 23 12:28:34 CST 2004

Hello
I build traditional masonry stoves also known as kachelofens.They are built by
asembling ceramic tiles with clay mixed with grain husk (dont know the proper
term in english).It is not to complicated to build a simple masonry stove,I
dont know why stove building costs so much in the states.I belive you could
build a stove for few hundred bucks.

Regards,Sasha
www.geocities.com/frogkailo

--
...understand that the cure for the evils of liberty is more liberty, that
liberty is the mother of order...