[Cob] pics

Mary Hooper mjhooper at trccomputing.com
Wed Feb 25 07:36:17 CST 2004

Copper:
Thanks for the great web reference(below). I was just in Worcester over
christmas and wish i'd known about bishop's wood then!!! The school building
seems made for real people.

The home  interiors look really great, but I can't imagine living in such a
place. It looks like a house for someone who has no life and no detritis of
daily living---no place for the hairbrush with hair in it; a dog or messy
parakeet pets; toast crumbs; muddy outdoor shoes; potato bin; computer; 750
books and so on.
While a cob house requires "downsizing," I still think it should be a home
and not a magazine picture. If anyone has ideas to share on the subject of
what is enough simplicity and how real people should fit into their
handbuilt homes, I'd like to hear from you off line if you/shannon thinks
this is not on topic. mjhooperNOSPAM at trccomputing.com (take out the nospam)

keep well everybody,
Mary