[Cob] WNC natural building meeting

phil phawn1 at excite.com
Wed Feb 25 08:43:36 CST 2004

(This meeting will concern the house that is using cob as a mortar.)

The NC NATURAL BUILDING COALITION Class/Meeting March 4th

The NC Natural Building Coalition will be focusing on the planning and building of a cordwood home and planning workshops and workdays for a cordwood home in Ashe county. Meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month at 6PM in Room A of the Agricultural Conference Center in Boone, NC. More information can be found at http://naturalbuilder.org, by emailing info at naturalbuilder.org or calling Phil Hawn at 828-773-3128.

Phil Hawn, President
The North Carolina Natural Building Coalition
http://naturalbuilder.org
cob, strawbale, cordwood and other sustainable earthbuilding techniques