[Cob] Which is Faster Blocks,Sacks,forms?

Mike Swink mswink77 at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 27 10:53:16 CST 2004

I looked at several methods.

I know from building furniture at the end of the day it was even the total amount of weight that a person lifted that made a huge diffrence.

I wonder if you hoisted a bucket with cob and used a pipe to pour mix into bags as they were allready laying on the wall. So as not to never to lift them would be a better way.?

I am getting dumber as I go. But wondered about sacks every since person in wheelchair was on list asking if there was a way he could build his own.