[Cob] for Jonathon & his hotair popper

Mary Lou McFarland louiethefifth at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 21:30:57 CST 2004

I know absolutely nothing about geopolymers ( other than working with them
needs ventilation) and I really don't know about unfired clays, but if you
want to know about a fired clay (ceramics) then I can help.  No, it won't be
resistant to dropping.  On a hard surface, it will shatter.  but it might be
fun to go to a local ceramic shop and find some greenware that could be
fitted to your air popper.  Keep in mind there will be about 10% shrinkage
on any opening, the shop owner can help you with that.  You could end up
with a bean roaster that would not only be heat resistant but could look
like anything from a dragon to a precious moments kid or you could get
something REALLY tacky.

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2