[Cob] Re: Sanders' cob staircase

Mark Piepkorn duckchow at potkettleblack.com
Fri Mar 5 07:16:53 CST 2004

Here's some shots of Clark's stuff, including one of the staircase and the
back of Clark's head. There's a bunch of pictures on the page, so it'll
take a while to load if you're on dial-up.
http://www.potkettleblack.com/potkettleblog/archives/000089.html#sanders

Further to Sarah's note about the upcoming East Coast Colloquium and its
absolutely top-notch cast of presenters, if you're into link-following I
just put a mess of presenter's links at the Natural Building Gallery page.
Sarah's already posted a lot of them here lately, but I've got a few more
to add.
http://www.potkettleblack.com/natbild/

What's a Natural Building Colloquium?
http://networkearth.org/naturalbuilding/colloquium.html
"The term 'colloquium' connotes a conversation among equals rather than a
lecture by experts, and this format was a key to the success of the event;
it fostered a spirit of communal endeavor and collective problem solving
that dissolved the traditional boundaries between architect and builder,
professional and novice."

Photos from other, similar events, to get an idea of what it'll be like.
(These are multi-page photo-essays; be sure to follow the links at the
bottom of the pages. My apologies for the state of affairs that some of the
Build Here Now pages are in; I have no control over that.)
http://www.lamafoundation.org/build/here/now1999/tour/02.html
http://www.lamafoundation.org/build/here/now2000/tour/01.html
http://www.lamafoundation.org/build/here/now2000/tour/08.html
http://www.lamafoundation.org/build/here/now2001/pics/hertling/01.html