[Cob] Re: Coblist Digest, Vol 2, Issue 28

Wbobpat at aol.com Wbobpat at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 10:20:40 CST 2004

In a message dated 3/8/2004 7:31:11 AM Central Standard Time,
coblist-request at deatech.com writes:

> Read.  Draw up some plans.  Ask more questions.  You'll be fine.  I
> promise.
>
> Have fun,
> Quinn

Quinn, what wonderful advice. So simple, but so hopeful.
I too have been waiting for my "break" for the norm. I am in my late 50s and
just don't know when to take the plunge. Like Mary Lou, its scary to start and
I can't afford the workshops. just the plane tickets are a fortune. I am
reading and practicing with pots and a little dog house. I will do this one day, I
have promised myself. We are in the process of selling our house to pay off
anything we owe, and then look for an income in the place we want. Our daughter
lives in Oregon, so that will be it. Its just so scary to do with only book
learning, but you are right, just ask questions, read, practice, and do it, and
have fun.
Thanks,
Pat