[Cob] Location of Cob Project on TV

Sarah L Brooks bsarah_l at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 12:34:36 CST 2004

   I worked on a  project on Denman Island, which is in the southwest of
   British Columbia, between Vancouver Island and the mainland.  The
   project was a relatively large (>1000'ft), and was designed by a
   retired architect, who was also the client.  The head contractor on
   the site was his son.  I recall a television crew that was on site for
   a day at one point;  I think it was the show "Weird Homes"--certainly
   the show aired, because I remember people talking about it.   The
   house was permitted under a alternate owner-buider permit available in
   that region of the Gulf Islands.  Could this be the project you were
   thinking of?  If so, please feel free to contact me directly.

   Sarah Brooks

   Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads [1]With MSN Premium Get
   2 Months FREE*