[Cob] Mortar Mixers

Dorothy Bothne dbothne54 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 22:03:36 CST 2004

we use the cement mixer also, in much the same way
that Patrick does, with the exception that we add
about half of the straw in with the dirt, sand and
water in the mixer and the other half of the straw we
mix into the batch by hand in the wheel barrow.  the
mix is a little wetter, but here in Texas, it hasn't
been a problem.  We expect to have the first phase of
our house completed by the end of the summer (working
week-ends only).
Dorothy