[Cob] Re: cob for profit

Big Funky Chief scottrace at comcast.net
Sat Apr 3 01:45:12 CST 2004

In regards to cob building for profit....

I'm thinking if anyone wanted to do something like this, it would be in
their best interest to first help the cob community by working towards
getting cob into the building codes......commercial ventures are best done
legally, for your protection and the customer's.

I also feel mortgages are a nasty capitalist form of enslavement.  But
that's probably for another list :)

Scott