[Cob] OFF TOPIC = OFF LIST:Capitalism, usury, bible, etc

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Sat Apr 3 10:59:57 CST 2004

Lets keep it on topic, the list rules are very clear, subjects such as:
Capitalism, usury, bible, etc, DO NOT BELONG on the coblist.

If you want to have an argument, by all means do so, but keep it private
and off the coblist, because when you involve the list, then I have to get
involved and I have better things to do with my time.