[Cob] looking to volunteer

Brianna Privett brianna at utopian.net
Sun Apr 4 08:36:59 CDT 2004

Hello folks. I've been lurking for quite some time, my name is Brianna
and I've been dreaming of building a cob home for about five years now.

I'm looking for people in the eastern Kansas/western Missouri area who
may need extra pairs of hands to complete their cob projects. I can't
take time off this year for a workshop as I'd hoped, and I want to gain
experience. I do have some minimal building experience.

So, anyone near Kansas City/Topeka building with cob this summer?

Thanks very much -
Brianna
http://brianna.org